Prefinished flooring has the stain already applied, and it has been dried and sealed in a technologically advanced factory. The results are near perfection. We then expertly install your prefinished hardwood floors for you.
Why choose prefinished flooring?
- Prefinished hardwood floors are more resistant to scratches and hold up longer over time.
- Prefinished floors offer incredible resilience especially in high traffic rooms or where there are children and the inevitable scuffs and spills.
- Want to replace your floors with a low-maintenance option? Prefinished flooring is the product to choose.
- Quick and painless installation since the flooring’s finish and cut are completed at the factory. If you’ve ever taken on a large staining project, you know the inconvenience of having to remove every last piece of furniture from the room. With our prefinished flooring option, our installers are in and out in hours and you can walk on your floors instantly.
- Messiness, odors, and dust is cut way down. Nothing to clean up.
- High-tech factory machinery makes for an unmatched quality finish. Precision stain application, dry time, sealing, and ultraviolet curing preserves the wood in a way that is impossible to replicate at home. This makes for optimal durability.
- Choose from a wide variety of colors, sizes, and styles of product. An added bonus is that many varieties can still be stripped down, restored, or changed at a later date.