Our Residential and Commercial Roofing Division – your trusted roofing and roofing repair experts in Harwinton, Litchfield County, Connecticut. Family owned and operated with over 30 years of roof installation, restoration, and surface waterproofing experience.
We use top-of-the-line coating solutions to ensure your surfaces withstand all types of weather for years to come. Our coating solutions not only extend the lifetime of your roofs but they also make them look elegant.
Our Customer Friendly Process:
- The owner meets with each and every customer personally to determine their exact needs and budget. When you come to us, our friendly team of professionals will be with you every step of the way, answering your questions and ensuring your project is completed on time and on budget.
- Free one-on-one consultations are conducted by the owner to avoid any miscommunication between high-pressure sales reps and installation techs.
- All written estimates are completed by the owner.
- By inspecting your roof we can determine whether re-roofing is necessary, or if a simple roofing repair is in order.
- If a new roof is needed, we provide several options based on the type of roof, materials and the installation. Since we are authorized resellers for five of the top roofing manufactures in the country, we can develop a solution that meets your re-roofing budget.
- Installing a new roof is an investment – we make sure your new roof is installed to last, guaranteed! In the event your newly installed roof leaks we will fix it for free.
- Our family owned and operated approach is the force that powers our repeat customers and referrals.
- We offer a GAF roofing 50-year guarantee! Whether you need a repair, have a leak, or need a complete roof replacement, you can count on our roofing experts to take care of you satisfaction guaranteed.
- With our large, skilled crew, we have the muscle and experience needed to handle projects of all sizes – whether you need a new roof installation, roof repair, or help repairing roof leaks.
Why work with Connecticut Flooring LLC’s Roofing Division?
- Free Inspection
- Same Day Written Estimate
- One-on-One Consultation With the Owner
- References Available Upon Request
- Up-Front Accurate Pricing
- No Bait-and-Switch Tactics
- Final Five Point Inspection Check-Off
- Free Leak Repair Warranty
- Lifetime Warranties
Part of our shingle installation process includes providing multiple installation solutions. By inspecting your current roof we can explain if it’s possible to install new shingles over existing ones or if a full tear-off is required, and/or if the wood underneath the shingles needs to be replaced. Our knowledge of shingle roofs is key to providing accurate up-front solutions and pricing.
We always take the time to understand the current condition of your roof. This means you will receive an accurate assessment of your roof’s condition and a custom tailored solution to meet your needs and budget.
We will always try to match your current tiles or shingles.
We work with several of the top manufacturers in the country to ensure we can provide you with a full toolbox of inventory to choose from.
Should your current roof be beyond repair we can provide multiple re-roofing options.
Whether you’re looking to replace, upgrade, go green or need an experienced roofer who can install designer or commercial roofs, you can confidently work with us. Our transparency and honesty is unmatched in the industry.
The sun causes roofs to crack and leak prematurely. Roof leaks are a science all their own. Once the water has penetrated your roof into the attic it can be tricky to find the cause or source.
In some cases leaks can be coming from skylights, flashing, or chimneys; other times, they are due to damaged tiles or shingles.
Whatever the cause, we can find the source of the leak and repair it right the first time – guaranteed.
We have the ability to take on any surface coating project, large or small. Licensed and insured up to one million dollars we are able to provide a custom solution for your home, rental property or office building.
- REO Properties
- HOA Properties
Brian and his team are true professionals and did a fantastic job with my roof.
Chris, Bristol CT
Brian’s team made my project a priority. They were transparent, on-time, and most of all a pleasure to work with.
Sharon, Avon CT
Excellent Job! Everything was done right and on-time. The roofing crew took special care to protect the plants and flower beds adjacent to the house. The crew did a good job of cleaning up the area around the house. All the work was done during a period of extreme cold.
Heather, Farmington, Connecticut